手机的普及为人们沟通交流提供了更便捷的方式,但也带来了负面影响。很多人机不离手,就算不用来收发短信、打电话,也会通过手机玩游戏或刷微博,一旦离开手机便浑身不自在。如今,在很多传统的社交场合,如餐馆,不难看到低头埋进手机里的人,他们并不是利用这一机会与相约的人聊天交流,而是在与手机来个“亲密约会”。甚至一些餐馆为此推出了诸如“不用手机免费用餐”的促销活动。那么,你能放下手机,暂时回归没有现代通讯的日子吗?
与别人进餐应该是一个联络感情的好时机。
Sharing a meal should be a time to connect with each other.
你能相信坐在那张餐桌的人没一个在说话吗?
Can you believe no one at that table is talking?
每个人都在玩手机!
Everyone is on their phone!
你就不能放下你的手机哪怕就一小时吗?
Cant you put down the phone for a single hour?
我听说如果你(在进餐时)不用手机,那间餐馆会给你打折。
Ive heard that restaurant offers a discount if you dont use your phone.
他们可能会失去利用社交网络免费宣传自己的好机会,但是他们会赢得一个很好的名声。
They might lose free advertising on social networks, but theyll gain a good name.
社交网络似乎会让人们渐行渐远。
Social networking seems to just drive people further apart.
他刚才是在接电话吗?真不礼貌!
Did he just answer his phone? How rude!
我妈妈教育过我,这不礼貌。
My mom taught me it wasnt polite.
我感觉似乎我们不再交谈了。
I feel like we never talk any more.
如果你不放下你的手机,我就要没收它了。
If you dont put down the phone, Im 1)confiscating it.
你没看到那标志吗?不准使用手机。
Didnt you see the sign? No phones allowed.
服务员真该对那些人说些什么。
The waiter should really say something to those people.
面对面聊天真好!
It was so nice just to chat face-to-face!