与说英语的朋友一起出去吃饭,是请客还是AA制呢?听到下面的对话就清楚了。
一、請客
1. This dinner is on me. Please order whatever you want to have.
晚餐我请,你想吃什么随便点吧。
2. My treat. /Its my treat today.
今天我做东。
3. Let me foot/pay the bill tonight. Next time youll treat.
今晚我付账吧,下次你请客。
4. Im paying tonight.
今晚我请客。
5. Listen, please dont argue with me. Let me pick up the tab/bill this time.
行了,都别跟我争啦。这次我来埋单吧。
二、AA制
1. Lets split the bill.
我们分开付账吧。
2. Wed like to pay separately.
我们分开埋单。
3. Separate check, please.
分别埋单,谢谢。
4. Lets go Dutch this time.
这次咱们AA制吧。
5. How about we pay our own share?
我们各付各的如何?
6. Lets go halves.
我们各付一半吧。
黄召平 整理