王秀凤
健康,是生命的基础,是生活的根基,只有拥有健康,我们才会获得幸福。在英美等西方国家看病一般都要预约。看病时,病人必须对医生讲明自己的症状,让医生做出判断,切不可自己下结论。另外,在西方各国几乎每个家庭都有固定的家庭医生。
典型表达
医生询问病情
1. What’s wrong (with you)? / What’s the trouble with you?/What’s the matter(with you)? / What seems to be trouble? 你怎么了(你哪里不舒服)?
2. Do you have a fever/ cough? 你发烧/咳嗽吗?
3. How long have you been like this? 你像这样多久了?
4. Have you taken your temperature? 你量过体温吗?
病人陈述病情
1. I’ve got a pain here./ It hurts here. 这里痛。
2. There’s something wrong with my (eyes...)我的 (眼睛……)不舒服。
3. I’ve got a cough/ fever/ stomachache/ headache/ backache/ sore throat.
我咳嗽/ 发烧/ 胃痛/头痛/背痛/嗓子痛。
4 .I feel terrible/ bad/ awful. 我感到难受/不舒服/ 糟糕透了。
5. I don’t feel well. 我感觉不舒服。
6. I can’t sleep well. 我睡不好。
7. I don’t feel like eating anything. 我不想吃东西。
8. My fever is gone, but I still have a cough. 我的烧退了,但是仍然咳嗽。
医生诊断、安慰及建议
1. I’ll take your temperature first. 我先给您量量体温。
2. Show me your tongue.让我看看你的舌头。
3. Take this medicine three times a day after the meal.这种药一天三次,饭后用。
4. It’s nothing serious. 没什么大不了的。
5. You’ll be all right /well soon. 你很快就会康复的。
6. Get up early and take more exercise.早起,多锻炼。
7. Eat less fat food and more vegetables. 少吃油腻食品,多吃蔬菜。
8. I think you’ve got the flu. There’s a lot of it around this time of year.
我想你是得了流感,每年这个时候得流感的人很多。
9. I hope you’ll feel better soon. 希望你能早日康复。
10. Take care and get well soon. 好好休养,早日康复。
11. Don’t stain yourself too much. 不要过度劳累。
12. Stay in bed for a day or two will do you good. 卧床休息一两天会有好处的。
13. Exercise your body to keep fit. 锻炼身体,保持健康。
14.Not eating won’t do your health any good. 不吃东西对你的健康不利。
情景体验
A:Good morning, doctor. 早上好,医生。
B:Good morning, Mr. David. What’s wrong with you? 早上好,大卫先生。你哪儿不舒服?
A:I have been shivering with cold and burning with heat. 我时而冻得发抖,时而热得像火烧。
B:How long have you been ill? 你病多久了?
A:Since last night.昨晚開始。
B:Do you have a sore throat too? 你嗓子痛吗?
A:No, I have a cough and it’s hard for me to breathe through nose. 不痛,但我咳嗽,同时鼻塞,呼吸不畅。
B:Do you have a headache? 你头痛吗?
A:Yes, doctor. 是的,医生。
B:Let me take your temperature. 让我量量你的体温。