[美]艾莉森·麦基 文 安妮宝贝 译
[加]彼德·雷诺兹 图
亲子阅读
《有一天》
——美国最火绘本
[美]艾莉森·麦基 文 安妮宝贝 译
[加]彼德·雷诺兹 图
曾经,在某个清朗的冬日,我把你高高举起,看着你红润的笑脸。
One day the first snowflakes fell,and I held you up and watched them melt on your baby skin.
曾经,你的小手紧抓着我,一同穿越都市的车水马龙。
One day,we crossed the street,and you held my hand tight.
曾经,你是我的小宝宝。Then ,you are my baby.
现在你是我的大宝贝。and now you are my child.
有时,望着沉睡的你,我也跟着梦想……
Sometimes,When you sleep, I watch your dream,and I dream too......
有一天,你会为了心中的渴求,像团火球似地疯狂追逐。
Someday you will run so fast and so far your heart will feel like fire.
有一天,你会荡起秋千,越来越高,你会发现自己荡的比想象的还高。
Someday you will swing high so high, higher than you ever dared to swing.
有一天,你会因为突如其来的坏消息,感觉被深深的哀伤包围。
Someday you will hear something so sad that you will fold up with sorrow.
有一天,我会倚在门边,望着你向我挥手道别,消失在我眼前。
Someday I will stand on this porch and watch your arms waving to me until I no longer see you.
有一天,你会发现,自己坚强的双臂也有着一个小小负担。
Someday you will feel a small weight against your strong back.
有一天,很久很久以后的一天,你的头发也会在太阳底下闪着银光。
Someday,a long time from now,your own hair will glow silver in the sun.
当那天到来的时候,亲爱的,你会想念我。
And when that day comes,love,you will remember me.
常常会有时光转瞬即逝的感觉,尤其是当看着自己的孩子熟睡的侧脸,仿佛上一秒他还在自己的怀里呢喃,下一刻却就要离家远航。而总有一天,他也会如自己这般,深情地凝望着孩子的睡脸,也许到那一天,他终将懂得此刻你的心情。