I should know what's right and what's wrong. I'm a big boy now! But I got into trouble today.
我应该可以分辨什么是对的,什么是错的了,我是个大男孩了!但是,今天,却遇到了个麻烦。
Mom saw me feeding Freckles chocolate chip cookies. What's wrong with that?
今天妈妈看到我喂 Freckles吃巧克力豆饼干。这有什么不对的呢?
I like chocolate chip cookies. And my dog Freckles likes chocolate chip cookies too.
我喜欢吃巧克力豆饼干,我的小狗 Freckles也喜欢巧克力豆饼干。
Mom is a really good cook,and they tasted sooooo good, so we ate a lot of them.
妈妈真的是个好厨师,它们吃起来太太太好吃了,所以我们吃了很多。
I didn't know the cookies were for the charity sale tomorrow.
我并不知道这些饼干是为了明天的慈善义卖准备的。
I am thinking about what I did wrong. Think! Think! Think!
我在想我做错了什么。想啊!想啊!想啊!
Oh, I get it!
哦,我想到了!
Maybe I should asked mom first.
也许,我该事先问问妈妈。
Then I could have tasted a chocolate chip cookies, without getting into trouble.
然后我就能好好品尝巧克力豆饼干了,再没什么麻烦。
I guess that asking before taking is the right thing to do.
我想,在索取之前先问问别人才是正确的做法。
See, I am a big boy now. I figured it out, all on my own.
看,我现在是个大男孩了。我独立地解决了这个麻烦。